Monday, July 31, 2017

Chill the Champagne, Solar Eclipse will reveal Turning Point for America



I’m excited for August 2017 this year. Not typical. My Daddy died unexpectedly Aug. 1, 1991. But, I know death is part of life. God gives and takes away. You can bet that He is faithful and when there has been wilderness, there will be promise land; where there has been hardship, there will be blessing - in due season. This year, I’m believing it’s due season for America and her people.

August is important to me on a number of levels. My military family started Aug 21, 1986 when my former military spouse and I had our first date. On Aug. 21, 2015, The Military Family: A Casualty of War No More! manuscript was finally, coincidentally on that day, released to my publisher at Xulon Press, in spite of getting lost en route for over nine months. And, then there’s the solar eclipse, a magnificent sign from the heavens that only God Himself could have orchestrated for Aug. 21, 2017.

I have been living ‘in the wilderness years’ for 13 years. And, like Joseph from the Bible, I’m hoping for a prison break. As I’m facing August, I’m in agreement; it’s a great month to have a do-over, a second half of life, like Job’s epilogue of abundance after a lifetime of plagues; one that has no holds barred. Like Joseph, I would mind from prisoner to national patriarch overnight.

No coincidence, I have multiple strategic meetings on the calendar for August 2017. God Himself is opening the heavenly doors of blessing for restoration to come flood our land. 

For those of you who have followed me for years regarding Spirit of America Days, Sweet Life messaging and my heart to strengthen Military Families and America - #Wethepeople for God & Country, this could be the convergence of all those efforts in one sweeping month! This could potentially surpass my Jubilee adventure across America, indeed. No man knows the plans of God. I boast only in my God and what He can and does do. He is faithful and abundant in surpassing my dreams – always.

I recently over heard someone say that when the moon's shadow passes over the sun in the upcoming solar eclipse event, there will be complete and total darkness.
I believe, this is symbolic of the mercy hour and a reminder that God is always in control of our world. This is the moment that our world can go in either direction, for good or bad. This will be the 2 minutes and 35 seconds of decision time and darkness.

Then she said, from her experience observing eclipses in the past, that the shadow completely passes and the light floods through again and there is great brilliance of light. 
It reminded me of the brilliance of a diamond as she explained it. 
It made me think Diamond Jubilee. And, the brilliance will be glorious. It made me think of Habakkuk 1:5 and how He will 'utterly amaze' us. 

Look at the nation and watch – be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe.        –Habakkuk 1:5.

While Diamond Jubilee is typically observed for a 60th celebration, I started this walk of faith for my 50th Jubilee celebration. Israel just observed 50 years of Freedom, where their nation was born in a single day. It’s a sign of how God does the impossible and He does it Suddenly, Overnight, in a single day! It will be a Jubilee celebration for the ages.

I believe on Aug. 21, the world will look its darkest, but God has His best and brightest plan already set in motion and Aug. 21st will reveal the greatest turning point for America that we have yet experienced. 
It will be America’s greatest hour and the nations will be awakened at the excitement of this victory.

Remember, the Chicago Cubs World Series Win? Remember Jordan Speith’s British Open win by a spectacular, impossible hole-in-one from the sand pit? Remember my achievement of all fifty states against all odds, with more faith than finances? God specializes in the impossible victories. Believe Him for the one He is setting us up for now.

He is a good, good father. He loves you, me and America and souls of every nation. 
This solar eclipse will be isolated exclusively to America. This total eclipse is so unique that it exclusively encompasses America from coast to coast and that it has been 99 years since we have experienced anything similar- that's nearly two 50-year Jubilees. 
I believe it's a sign in the sky for us for a purpose for this season.  
For those who will truly wake up from their slumber and turn to God, He will 'heal their land.' 

2 Chronicles 7:14 -
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

And, for those who are stubborn, stiff-necked and remain wicked in their ways, there will be judgment. Take heart, there is still time. Turn to the one true God. Repent. And, leave your life of sin. It’s that easy! Press in for those you know and love in prayer and in that moment when darkness covers the sun and light is revealed, it will be like when scales fell from Saul’s eyes and conversion captured his soul. America and her people will finally see the light. And, our nation will once again be One Nation Under God.

I’m believing that August will hold a tidal wave of blessings for each of us.
The Lord brings me to Habakkuk 1:5 over and over again since I started my faith walk, writing books for Him and speaking from stages, testifying of His faithfulness on my journey across America.

I believe on August 21st, champagne corks will be popping all over America, fireworks will be ignited and shouts of Thanksgiving will be released to the heavens.
God is preparing to Utterly Amaze us. Be Expecting! It’s a #SweetLifeUSA for God & Country!
www.sweetlifeusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment