Friday, August 12, 2016

Welcome Home Team USA

It is Still A Sweet Life, but, now It's A Sweet Life across America we will celebrate together!
With the release of my newest book, God & Country, we herald in a name that will resonate across the land!
It's A Sweet Life USA. Have you got your USA magnet proudly displayed? If not, pick one up here: www.sweetlifeusa.com This is the updated website we have been waiting for folks.
Be sure to spread the word with friends and family who have a heart for our amazing country and His amazing grace! #TeamUSA.

I hope I can count on you to be part of my team!
As we come together to find solutions for America, I have one ready to release this week!
Advanced copies of God & Country, by Jacqueline Arnold are available on www.sweetlifeusa.com
It's a true story across America where God showed up to show me All Things Are Possible.
Join me in the extraordinary journey of faith and this epic story!
Be inspired for America!


No comments:

Post a Comment